Have you ever just had one of those days? Or one of those weeks, months, years? My family has had a lot of random, totally out of the blue hard knocks come our way over the last month. Even still, I can honestly say that God has given me peace, and for that, I am thankful.
Here’s a list of 10 more things I’m thankful for today…
1. I am loved
2. I never have to question whether or not God will provide for us
3. Health for my family and myself
4. A place to call home
5. A husband that wakes up early to get the kids ready and off to school
6. The most creative, colorful and dancing two year old you’ll ever meet
7. The lessons I learn from my kids everyday
8. That I get to be a stay at home mom
9. Lifelong faithful friends
What are you thankful for?
I’m linking my list up with the Thankful Thursday blog hop at Undeserving Grace, check it out here…