I am so excited about the giveaway this week!
What little one doesn’t love an adorable, soft, plushy animal? I had the opportunity to review Eli the blue Elephant from Michelles Zoo on Etsy.
When Eli arrived, it was actually my daughter’s birthday. When my two and five year old boys helped me open the box, they were so excited, they thought it was a birthday present for them.
Eli, like the other plushies in Michelles Zoo are handcrafted, and extremely well made. They are very soft and cuddly, and “small child” safe. Eli’s eyes eyes are embroidered on, so no worries about buttons or small parts to get in a little one’s mouth. He has quite the cute personality. He’s not a small plushy, he is definitely big enough for the kids to hug comfortably.
The only problem I have is that I only have one of him, and I have two little boys that both want to claim him as their own!
This week (6/16-6/23) one lucky winner can bring home Eli’s sister Ellie the pink Elephant.
More great news, not only do you have a chance to win this plushy from Michelles Zoo, but she is also offering a 15% discount during this giveaway and for the week following (6/16-6/30) Use Coupon code JALCB15 upon checkout.
Ellie is just as sweet with her cute pink and plaid ears. She can’t wait for a little one to cuddle her too.
Want to win her? Great! You have lots of chances to enter.
Here are the Entry rules:
Please note, this giveaway is currently open to residents of the US only. Sorry, but at this time shipping internationally is not available.
Mandatory to Enter
1. Check out Michelles Zoo on Etsy, and leave me a comment here to let me know your very favorite little animal in her shop
Optional Entries. For these to count, you’ll need to leave me a separate comment for each entry letting me know you did these
2. Follow my blog via Google Friends Connect
3. “Like” Just a Little Creativity on Facebook
4. Follow @Creativity4You on twitter
5. Tweet once a day for one entry per day *New giveaway* Ellie the Elephant plushy. So sweet and cute! #giveaways #win @Creativity4You http://bit.ly/lZPoym
6. Follow Michelles Zoo blog via Google Friend Connect
7. “Like” Michelles Zoo on Facebook
For FIVE additional entries
8. Make a purchase from Michelles Zoo on Etsy and leave a comment here telling me you did. Don’t forget to use your 15% off coupon code JALCB15 when you purchase.