your kiddos acquire a few bathtub toys this Christmas? Do your new
years resolutions include organizing the kids toys? Do you need toy
storage options in your bathtub? If you answered yes to any of these
questions, then the Aquatopia™ Bath Toy Organizer is a perfect solution!
You can take
a bite out of bath clean-up with this cute crocodile. After a bath, it
easily slides off its clamp to collect toys for drying & storing.
When it comes time to bathe again, a simple tap on its head opens the
mouth to pours toys back into the tub.
- stores & drains wet bath toys in its head
- opens mouth to release toys back into water
- features a padded closure to protect curious little fingers
- includes a clamp with built-in soap dish
- installs easily on most tubs; no suction cups or hardware necessary
- delights children with its design and parents with its utility
- Can be purchased in store or online at Babies R Us
- pvc-free, bpa-free, phthalate-free, lead-free12 in x 24 in x 12 in (30.5 cm x 61 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Aquatopia™ Facebook page
This has been a great solution in my house. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve gone to take a shower only to find toys EVERYWHERE. This little red croc makes clean up fun for the kids. Mine like to load it full, and then dump them out over and over.
I think that the best feature of this storage solution is the option to fit many size tubs. We’ve used organizers before that we’re adjustable, or easy to use, and this is both.
ends 1/11/13 @ 11:59PM
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.