If you’re like me, you’re loving all the Christmas music right now! You have your iTunes playlist on your phone, and your favorite Pandora station rocking out to Let is Snow by Dean Martin.
If you’re like me, then you also get frustrated with having to wear earbuds all day if you’re moving around the house from room to room to keep listening from your phone. Well, my friends, I have a great solution for you. My new Soundfreaq Sound Kick speaker lets me use my bluetooth capable device (for me it’s my iPhone) to play my music with beautiful clarity, in any room of the house.
As I was going through the different rooms decorating for Christmas this year, I just put my phone in my pocket, and picked up the lightweight speaker and brought it with me to whatever room I was in. The sound was actually loud enough from the speaker that it pumped loudly enough to be heard in several rooms at once.
I’ll admit that I was a little intimidated before I opened the box that it would be difficult to set up the bluetooth and that it would be overall tricky to figure out. But, I was wrong, because it was so easy to set up. Once I had the speaker paired with my phone in one easy step, it was finished.
Compared to the speaker that my daughter uses for her phone, this one rocks! Where hers plugs into the wall and you have to have your device plugged into it to play, the Sound Kick operates on bluetooth, which is very awesome for those who have the iPhone 5 and have run into needing the accessory piece to make your phone compatible with many of the speakers on the market today. If I need to use the other speaker in another room, I have to unplug it, replug it, and restart it. With the Sound Kick, I was able to just take it wherever I needed to go.
My Sound Kick is black which “goes with everything”, but they are also available in some pretty fantastic colors- brand new Chromatics editions as well as an all new new white Ghost edition.
This season, the Soundfreaq Sound Kick is available nationwide at Target, Radio Shack, Walmart, and Sears stores as well as online at Target.com, Soundfreaq.com, Bestbuy.com, Staples.com, Kohls.com.
The Sound Kick w/case option is available on Amazon.com
The Sound Kick Chromatics and Sound Kick Ghost are available only at Target.com and Soundfreaq.com.
Full Product Features:
- Great, portable sound for up to 7 hours on battery power or can be plugged in.
- Award winning product: Sound Kick won Overall Best of Show from iLounge at CES 2012 and Gizmodo’s award for Best $100 Bluetooth Speaker.
- Plays any audio from your mobile device including music, movies, TV shows, videos, games, Internet radio and apps.
- Incredibly easy to use
Compatible with any Bluetooth device including the new iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod nano etc.,as well as iOS like iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android and Blackberry devices, PCs and tablets.
- Perfect holiday gift for a spouse, kids, friends, relatives as it won’t break the bank at $100…especially great for anyone who might be receiving a new device for the holidays (iPad, iPhone, nano, tablet).
- Great device for whole family and is easy to share since it’s compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device. Will be compatible with future devices that have Bluetooth too so you don’t have to worry when you upgrade your device.
- Three colorful brand new Chromatics editions available as well as a brand new all- white Ghost edition.
- A case is available; you can buy the case separately as well as part of a bundled version (Sound Kick + case).
I wrote this review
while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf
of Soundfreaq and received a product sample to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review, and my opinions stated are 100% my own.
full disclosure policy HERE.