When you think creative home organization, do you include ways to organize your jewelry? Before I discovered the fabulous jewelry organizer by Longstem (which hangs over the door or directly to the wall), I’ll admit that I never put too much thought into how I sorted my abundance of jewelry.
Honestly, I kept most of it in bowls on my night stand, and would often opt out of wearing it because it was either too tangled, or I didn’t want to take the time to sort through it because I couldn’t even see what was in there.
- This door/wall organizer is attractive enough to hang on a bedroom wall, inside a closet or hang over any door.
- Displays your jewelry so you can see all your jewelry in a glance.
- Provides easy accessibility to earrings, bracelets, watches, ankle bracelets, rings, pins and necklaces.
- This organizer includes two overdoor brackets and two wall mounts and a removable plastic tray with six compartments (hardware included).
- Available in white, bronze, or black.
I didn’t have a door that was perfect for hanging because I couldn’t get the door to shut just right with it on there, but I did have the perfect wall in my bathroom.
Wall mounting was easy, I did it myself. I simply measured the height and marked the spots for the screws, anchored them, and screwed it into the wall.
Once I sorted through my tangled mess of jewelry, I had a lot of fun hanging it on my new organizer. I found some pieces I forgot I even had!
My favorite feature of the organizer is the earring holder, but the amount of hanging space and variety of items you can hang on this one organizer is really great. It’s definitely not an eyesore, and makes my jewelry look like it’s on display.
The Longstem jewelry organizer retails for $59.99
• width: 20.5″
• height: 29.6″
• depth: 3.6″
Could you use this Longstem Jewelry Organizer in your own home? They are available to purchase on the Longstem website as well as Bed Bath & Beyond. OR you can enter today to WIN one of your very own!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Like what you’ve seen? Follow along