This is a sponsored post from Disney Music and One2One Network. All opinions are my own. #JazzLovesDisney
It’s hard to believe that it’s already time to begin making purchases for Christmas this year!
But if you add one thing to your list, it should be the new Jazz Loves Disney album.
The smooth and fresh jazz sound on this album will definitely appeal to more than just Disney lovers. The music genre and familiar songs will appeal to the generations, from youngest to oldest.
I was recently visiting my daughter for the weekend Nashville at her college, and surprised her when I had an early preview of this album downloaded onto my phone.
She’s a music lover at heart, and the classic sound resonated with both of us. Because it’s Dinsey, we both knew the songs and could sing along together. For example Raphaël Gualazzi – “I Wanna Be Like You” – from The Jungle Book had us both singing as loudly as we could. It was fun, and I’m sure we looked hilarious to anyone in the cars next to us.
My other favorite, because it reminds me so much of my boys when they were young is Hugh Coltman – “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” – from Toy Story. It took me right back having those little guys at my feet.
Interesting fact about Jazz Loves Disney- it was recorded between Paris, London and Los Angeles with an all-star cast of some of the most talented musicians. That alone, combined with a little Disney magic, is sure to leave you tapping your feet, singing along, and maybe even dancing a little.
“There are a lot of Disney Movies I loved as a child and are still in my heart. The Jungle Book is my favorite one, I love characters and funny scenes. In Italy we have Disney movies every Christmas and I used to watch them. I loved the bad guys and the thief of “101 Dalmatians”.
I want to give back the happiness and the funny aspect of these songs. I would like to contribute and bring my sensibility, the way I feel music, the way I feel the theme. I’m honored to share “bare necessities” with Melody Gardot, she’s one of the most important voices of the recent generation.” –Raphael Gualazzi
1. Jamie Cullum – “Everybody Wants To Be A Cat” – from The Aristocats
2. Melody Gardot – “He’s A Tramp” – from Lady And The Tramp
3. Stacey Kent – “Bibbidi Bobbodo Boo” (French version) – from Cinderella
4. Gregory Porter – “When You Wish Upon A Star” – from Pinocchio
5. China Moses – “Why Don’t You Do Right” – from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
6. Raphaël Gualazzi – “I Wanna Be Like You” – from The Jungle Book
7. The Rob Mounsey Orchestra – “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” – from Cinderella
8. Hugh Coltman – “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” – from Toy Story
9. Anne Sila – “Let It Go” – from Frozen
10. Melody Gardot & Raphaël Gualazzi – “The Bare Necessities” – from The Jungle Book
11. Laika – “Once Upon A Dream” – from Sleeping Beauty
12. Nikki Yanofsky -“Someday My Prince Will Come” – from Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
13. The Hot Sardines – I Wanna Be Like You (French & English version) – from The Jungle Book (US release only)
Jazz Loves Disney is available to purchase on Amazon.
You can also listen any time on Amazon Music Unlimited. If you’re not already signed up, try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial!